So my university had a ‘stress-free resort’ station set up today to help students combat the stress of finals week.
There was a coloring table
complete with Lion King coloring books
There was a lego table
also, free massages.
This is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in four years of college.
Our school should do this
every school ever should have this.
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE MOVIE
"Shhh! You’ll give away the location of me hidey-hole!"
"What’s a ‘hidey-hole’?"
I’ll tell you whats wrong with society. No one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
i told myself i would quickly redo this post before doing anything else bc i don’t really have all these brushes anymore so i did hahaha. EXTREMELY HUGE MASTERPOST FEAT. ALL MY IMPORTANT BRUSHES!
ummmm, info on some of my brushes :
- i use the ‘Blotchy Thick’ brush on most of my art! really good for lineart.
- the ‘Ballpoint Pen’ is really handy for writing.
- the ‘Pen’ brush is one of my fave brushes! idk it just has like. that really crisp looking edge to it. i tried to get it look really nice like a photoshop brush.
- 'Pencil' brush is what i use for editing dangan ronpa sprites!
- 'Smooth Jazz' is really cool. it looks all wispy if you hold your stylus down and add pressure lightly.
- 'Sumi-E' is really cool and handy when it comes to making those really old Japanese styled traditional art.
- a lot of these textures should be in SAI already! heck, most of my brushes don’t even have textures.
whenever i see these post-apocalyptic films set in the USA where everyone is pretty much just killing each other with no mention of other nations i always just assume that the rest of the world is fine and has learnt how to resume life as normal